Skip to content
General Safety Advice
- The products we sell should only be used for sport by responsible individuals with sufficient training.
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- Always wear eye protection.
- Always be aware of your surroundings and especially careful of the direction you are shooting.
- Never shoot in the direction of another individual and always be aware that ammunition may ricochet off hard surfaces and cause injury to those nearby.
- Inspect your catapult/slingshot and bands before each shot for any signs of wear, particularly small tears in the bands.
- Do not use your catapult/slingshot if any part of it is damaged as this may cause injury to yourself or others.
- Only use appropriate ammunition with your catapult/slingshot, never use stones or any different projectiles other than proper ammunition as this may damage your slingshot/catapult and also cause injury to yourself or others.
- Slingshots/Catapults can cause severe damage and injury when used incorrectly, users of our products should be adequately trained and follow the above safety advice at all times.
- Some of the bands we sell are made with latex and leather products, and should not be used by anyone with an allergy to these products.